We have a sweet new addition to our family. My youngest sister Amy and her husband Craig just had their sweet little baby girl. She was born on March 5th at 11:39 and weighed in at 6lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 inches long. She was born 4 weeks early so she is pretty good size. I am so sad that I can't be with them and see her since they live in Arizona. I probably won't be able to see her until May when they come up here. Her name is Bella Marie Rice. WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY BELLA!! We are so happy to have you in our family.
Kailee's Shower
10 years ago

She's adorable!! I wish I could hold her!
ReplyDeleteOH how sweet!!!!! Is she a Twilight fan too?! Is that where the name comes from?
ReplyDeleteSweet little angel...I bet you are dying to go to Arizona and maul her!! Tell her congrats for me will ya!!
ReplyDeleteI love the name Bella, not because of Twilight, but now that Reta mentions it- that makes it even better! :) May will be here before you know it- glad you get to see her then!
ReplyDeleteSo precious. Congrats to you and your sister. Love her name.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet little baby! My baby is huge compared to her! I'm so glad you posted pics for us all to see!!!
ReplyDelete