Ok-so Amie tagged me and I am FINALLY getting around to it. Here it goes. . .
MY FIVE ADDICTIONS:
1. My husband Matt!! What can I say I can NEVER, and I mean NEVER, be around him too much. He is always so much fun and he loves to make me laugh.
2. Cuddling with my kids. They are getting big and the cuddles are getting fewer and farther between but when they cuddle up to me my heart feels like it will burst.
3. LAS VEGAS!! I don't know what it is about that place but I could seriously go every weekend and I am not even a gambler. I think I just love all the lights and the energy of the place and how there is always something going on.
4. Mexican Food-I eat myself sick!!
5. Reading-LOVE LOVE LOVE wrapping up in a blanket with a good book!!!
That's it -5-I could list more because I have many vices but we'll stop with those!!!
Kailee's Shower
10 years ago

Does this mean you're back from you trip? I hope you took pics of all of the fun you had so that we can live vicariously! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't get me wrong I like Matt but I am totally with you on #4 and 5 haha. Hopefully Shelley will turn into a cuddler right now she won't even allow kisses!!
ReplyDeleteLove the list!! I love reading too...if it involves vampires!! Other than that, I got off the reading kick as soon as it started pretty much!! I'm with Amie...I hope you took lot's of pictures so we can see what you missed bunco for!!haha Hope ya had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I love Vegas too - just something about it. Hope you had fun on your trip, I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun learning more about you. I had no idea you were a Vegas girl. Go figure!
ReplyDeleteI like to read your comments about Matt and the kids. You're so in love. Lucky husband and children, I say.