Sunday, February 15, 2009

I LOVE TO WIN-I CAN TAKE LOSING-BUT MOST OF ALL I JUST LOVE TO PLAY!!!


Brady is still playing a ton of basketball. He plays in a league in Ogden on Tuesday nights and at Mountain Crest on Saturday mornings. The team he plays on is a great little team and have been together since they were eight years old. In all those years they have only lost about 12 games. They pretty much go undefeated in every league they play in. This year we have lost 4 games, three of which were to Box Elder. We played Box Elder on Saturday and beat them by 20 points. The boys were excited to get the win. Brady had a great game. He had 11 points, 6 rebounds, a couple of steals and a few assists. He loves to play sports so much and I don't know what we are going to do when his sporting days are over. That has been our life since he was 3 and started playing t-ball.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm SO glad I had boys! I can't wait for this stage! How fun to watch them excel and be tough little men. I really like the title to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thanks for the encouragement on my blog! Some days when the comments are scarce, I wonder if I'm being silly doing this countdown. So I REALLY appreciate when you assure me otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know about that winning streak...that's awesome! Good on ya Brady!! Glad you finally whooped em!!

    ReplyDelete